Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Translucent Vision

         I am still undecided as to what the culmination of my work is going to look like. One vision I have is to set up a cornucopia of information at a couple of tables with utilizing pictures, diagrams, graphs and other aesthetically impactful visual aids. I will have my audience as a whole take a few minutes to walk around and peruse some of the information presented. Then, I will give a presentation explaining some of the ecological and economic benefits. I will also will also touch on a few of the many medical applications. I will infer a feeling of urgency by creating awareness. I would then open the floor to any and all questions. I would hope to interact with everyone, respectfully displaying why the issue is important to them even if they originally felt it was unimportant.
   
         I will be researching  uses of marijuana that are good for the earth or "green" as they say. I will research which politicians are supporting and rebuking this isuue, as well as why they are of that position. I will look into projections of the fiscal impact of the legalization and taxation of marijuana. I will find out what voters themselves think about the issue. I want to know which aspect of the issue voters find more important. Is it the earth, the money or the medicine?
     
     As i said, I am still undecided as to what form of media i am going to use for the final project. I am also considering a couple different short videos that could be put on the internet and possibly even putting together a rally. It is still a work in progress and will undoubtably be a work for progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment